Thursday, June 2, 2016

Just Released! Wild Fate

Wild Fate, my newest novella released June 1st, is a story from the Dreamspinner Press 2016 Daily Dose package "A Walk on the Wild Side."

This is the first paranormal gay romance I've written, and I have to say it was certainly a lot of fun. While most of what I've written and published is contemporary romance, I have a desire to spread my wings and cross into other genres while still keeping male/male romance at the heart of my stories. In the future, I hope to add a some historical, western, and a romance comedy by brain's been cooking up for a while.

For now, I give you Wild Fate.


Caden Wells is finally on his way to the Alaskan wilderness, fulfilling a dream he’s had since he was a boy. He’s looking forward to solitary hikes and photographing wildlife. Upon arrival, he’s drawn to his guide’s brother, Drake Fisher, a man who resembles beast more than man. Drake’s unexpected interest surprises Caden, but when Drake claims fate has brought them together and that he’s a shapeshifter, Caden’s confusion turns to shock.

With the help of Drake’s brother, Dean, and Dean’s family, Caden realizes there must be some truth to Drake’s story. On his way to question Drake, the knowledge in his heart that something is wrong is confirmed by reports of poachers in the area. Caden sets out to save Drake, along with the life and love that have been waiting for him in Alaska all along.

To see more or read an excerpt, follow the link below to the Dreamspinner Press website.


Hope you enjoy!

XOXO,
Savannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment